Sunday, January 27, 2013

BBQ and Stroll

The Welcome BBQ was nice--free and fresh orange juice (literally squeezed right there), hamburgers, chips, music, sign-ups. I signed-up for the running club and the rowing club. I don't know what I was thinking. Probably not going to do that. Afterwards, my flatmates and I took the bus into the center of the city, where we went on the walking tour the other day. This time, it was during the day. We saw the Trevi Fountain, the Spanish Steps, and the Villa Borghese (a park). We walked a lot. When we got back, I tried my hand at cooking. That was an experience. With no microwave, I had to heat everything on the stove. And it was a gas stove. I really had no idea what I was doing. The pasta was too hard when I ate it and the sauce was too cold at that point (I heated it up too early). And I was still hungry. Well, at least I know better for next time.


looking good there katie







No comments:

Post a Comment