Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Rocks

Not much today. I think this is what it will be like for at least three days of the week--just running and class. I am very excited for my classes. I am only taking four, which seems like so little! The past three semesters I've taken 16, 17, and 17 credits, respectively. Only 12 credits will seem so light. Anyway, my art history class in an on-sight class, which means class is held at a museum or monument or church every week. It varies depending on what we are learning about. Sounds fun and also might be a pain, considering I have to get myself to those places. Oh well.

Running has been a pain. Most especially today. My legs and calves killed. However, next week is the meeting for the running club!! If I join the Rome Road Runners, I get a bunch of gear! So excited. On my run today, I saw this rock on the path. As I ran by, I thought it would be the perfect rock for my friend (who asked me to get him a rock from Rome--I don't know why). But I decided not to pick it up. But wait! I turned around and carried it for the last half of my run. It is the perfect, most beautiful, authentic rock I ever did see in Rome. After thinking about it, that is such a weird thing. Ugh, okay, ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment