Saturday, March 9, 2013

Aventine Sunset Walk

Highlights of the day include finding a cheaper grocery store, sunset walk with the flatmates, and dinner with some La Salle friends. The weather was so nice today--no rain until after dinner and even then it was just a drizzle. It was hard getting work done--I was hungry and it was a beautiful day. On the walk, the Resgrads of AUR took us to the Aventine Hill. I had already been there with Steve previously, but today we got to see St. Peter's through a keyhole. It was so pretty. I had time to kill after that so I walked around and took the tram for fun. Dinner was nice. Greg was in Rome for the weekend (from Greece) so it was nice seeing him. My pizza was good--mushroom and sausage pizza. Afterwards, Sal, Greg, and I walked to the Jewish Quarter. I had never walked around there. It was nice to explore that. We hopped on the tram, got gelato, and headed home. Looking forward to tomorrow--the market in the morning, church, and studying all day.




No comments:

Post a Comment