Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Desert Boots in the Rain

Midterms galore. Three tomorrow. My art history one today was very easy--although I know I got two wrong. During the test, it started to downpour and thunder. My first thought was that my new shoes were going to get ruined on the first day I ever wore them. Way to focus on the test. The whole way home after the test (it stopped raining, by the way) I felt like I was in the world of Mary Poppins. I had a spring in my step and no cares in the world (except for not dirtying my shoes). Even on my run I was having fun thinking of weird events that could happen. I don't know what came over me--maybe it was the cookies I had for breakfast...

new shoes

I'm going to wear these all the time

the inside pattern is cute too!
PS--For those who have been reading awhile, I mentioned getting a pair of shoes at TJMaxx. I ended up returning them, just so you know.

PPS--My outfit today was very quickly thrown together but ended up looking good. My boots, black cords, white tee, tan sweater, flowered scarf, and my trusty green jacket. Probably sometime next week I'll talk about how I'm doing with the stuff I packed.

PPPS--Don't you think it is funny: desert boots in the rain. Because it doesn't rain in the desert!!

No comments:

Post a Comment