Thursday, March 7, 2013

View from the Roof

No school today (like every Thursday though)!!! But I did go to school. For my Italian class, I needed to go to one movie that the Italian department presents. The movie today was Lo Sceicco Bianco, directed by Fellini. It was a comedy (rom-com?) about a newlywed couple that goes to Rome on their honeymoon. The husband plans the trip. They are expected to meet his uncle who got them a chance to see the pope. But the wife sneaks off for a quick meetup with the star of a soap opera photo strip (aka the White Sheik). As you expect, she doesn't make it back in time and the husband has to concoct a string of lies. He doesn't even know where she is. It was funny to see the husband worry so much while the wife spends the day with her idol.

So that was my morning. Oh I also finally went to the upper terrace at school. The sun was so strong and there were great views. Probably going to be going up there more. Now I am anxiously waiting for a possible phone interview for a summer internship. Eek! (Do I say that too much?) I'll let you know later.

view from the top of school

ditto

No comments:

Post a Comment