Thursday, March 14, 2013

The Red Balloon

Well, my spring break officially started yesterday night. To celebrate, I saw the new pope. So what exciting things did I do today? I slept in late (8:45), ran to a new place, went to the library, and now just wasting time until bed. So exciting. My flatmates left around 6:00 pm for their spring break adventure (Budapest, Vienna, and Prague), so I've been here, all alone. I went to the grocery store, but I am bored out of my mind. I don't even have a book to read. But luckily I found a website that has free educational videos (you are all thinking I'm a dork right now). I found a decent amount of free movies. What I actually watched was The Red Balloon, a short film about a Parisian boy and his red balloon. I love this film. In high school, we watched it in French class, but I had seen it before. I remember my friend Maryellen saying that she wasn't surprised that I had already seen it. Ahead of the curve, I guess. But you can watch the whole film online if you haven't seen it. It's magical.


No comments:

Post a Comment