Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Rain In Roma

Rain. That is what it did today in Rome. And what it is supposed to do all week, at least to Friday (the 15th). Well, according to BBC weather, my go-to weather source here in Roma. It was pretty miserable waiting for the bus and then walking 10 minutes with a heavy bag of groceries. My feet were soaked.


High and low of the day? Oh, I miss La Salle! We used to do this at dinner! But my low would have to be right before and the beginning of my micro class where I wanted to throw up because I was nervous about my paper. My high? Either my Italian test grade or that my micro teacher thinks I'm the greatest thing ever because I review my notes before class.

So there you go. I am getting very excited for spring break. Eek, almost halfway done my time in Rome. It has gone so fast!

I just want to travel and not do work

No comments:

Post a Comment