Saturday, February 2, 2013

Regular Day in Rome

Today was for relaxing. I ran, went to the grocery store, and ran an errand. I needed to get a towel because the ones given to us are stinky. I walked to Upim (kind of like Bed, Bath, and Beyond). I got a bath towel, hand towel, potholders, and an adapter. I don't like spending money but this was necessary. I've just been working this afternoon--trying to get some summer applications out and planning my Easter vacation. Homework probably late. All I really want to do is watch some TV but none of the channels work. I guess I could watch something on my computer. Hmm, maybe, I'll have to check it out. So I'm making dinner soon, so this will be the end of this exciting day in Roma.

By the way, if anyone has any questions so far about my time in Rome, please do not hesitate to ask them! I'll make a post out of all of them.

saw this yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment