Saturday, February 16, 2013

Saturday Walk

Okay, yesterday I went on a study field trip to Umbria. It is the region next to Lazio, where Rome is. But more on that trip later. Today, I wasn't feeling up to going out far so I decided to take a walk at Villa Doria Pamphili, the park near my apartment. Like every weekend, every Roman and their mothers were out and about. People were running, walking, biking, sunning on a blanket, etc. It was nice to get some fresh air for a little while. Earlier this morning, I ran along the Tiber. It was a new route for me and I loved it. I felt like normal long run Katie, pushing the pace but not too exhausting. It was a pleasant surprise from my usual bad-feeling runs around the park. Well, today is just for relaxing. Homework and studying before dinner. Maybe I'll get gelato tonight??






No comments:

Post a Comment