Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sorry!

Yesterday was weird. I wanted to get work done but I slept late and just didn't feel like reading about the EU. But as I was skyping my family and getting ready for dinner, I was invited out to dinner and to plan our spring break. I got dressed quickly and ran out the door. I felt very stressed. Anyway, the Thai restaurant we went to was very good--I ate a lot of food and took a lot of candy from them. Then we booked our hostel for spring break in London and booked a tour of Bath and Stonehenge. Also, I planned a trip to Prague in three weekends--eek. I have been spending so much money I want to throw up.

Well sorry that was short. I have to study and get ready for class now. Yesterday was the kind of day when I had to do work, I didn't want to. But when I was busy, I wanted to do my work. Confusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment