Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Roman Water

So someone asked me if I drank the water here. Umm, yeah I do. I drink Philly water. Could Rome water be any worse? Bottled water is very cheap but I prefer the water from the sink or the fountains. Yes, the fountains. Water fountains are everywhere. On the sidewalks, in the park, etc. You just lean down and press on the opening. The water squirts upwards. And then you drink like an American water fountain. It is nice because I don't have to walk far with an empty water bottle--or even a water bottle at all. I just stop for a quick drink. The water in the fountains come from the mountains so it is very fresh. But I heard the water from the sinks is different water so that is why Italians don't drink sink water. Whatever, water is water to me.

fountain water

sink water

No comments:

Post a Comment