Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Stalk My Life, Folks

Few random things:
  1. I was asked by one of the math professors to do summer research with her. We sent in the proposal and...it was accepted!!! Yay!! I'm so excited. It is going to be a great experience and now I won't sit around doing nothing for the second summer in a row!!
  2. I am obsessed with this playlist. Check it out. Please.
  3. There is this guy who works in my apartment building. Most mornings (if I see him) I say buongiorno. (Usually when I leave for my run.) Sometimes when I get back he asks freddo? I think it is so funny/great. First, just because Italians think 40 degrees is cold doesn't mean I'm cold when I'm running in shorts. Second, I like how he doesn't dismiss me. I try to speak Italian when I can and I'm glad he jokes around with me (sort of, anyway). 
  4. Google is the most amazing thing on the planet. I discover new things everyday. Like how I can edit pictures. Amazing. Technology these days.

Well, after those boring updates, I guess you won't be reading this ever again. Sorry to see you go. On your way out, could you share with others? I know how much people like to stalk live vicariously through me see that I'm alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment