Sunday, February 17, 2013

Thoughts in Church

Not much happened today. Run, church, shopping, gelato. I did a lot of thinking in mass today, but it is such a shame I couldn't talk out a pen to write down all my thoughts. Should I write a book? Hmm, should I give up gelato? If I live simply, does that mean I can't spend 2 euro on gelato anymore? Where can I go "into the wild"? Does it make sense to buy books in Europe when I can get them in the US with maybe a coupon or as a used book for cheap? Should I buy "Peter Pan" or "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone" or something else?

mass in English

I want a balloon

cool, new covers for HP

gelateria
Highlights of week:
  • finding the Rome equivalent of Barnes & Noble (even if I couldn't read 95% of the store)
  • realizing that I can write posts ahead of time and schedule a date for them to post automatically
  • "you never know how much you like something until it's gone"
    • cookies
    • I pretty much enjoy other people's bad timing...and my own
  • long runs
  • food

No comments:

Post a Comment