Friday, February 8, 2013

To the Vatican!

Today, I walked to the Vatican. I needed to run an errand there (I can't say specifically because it is a surprise!). But the views on my way are stunning. You can see all of Rome and mountains farther away. It is amazing. On my way back, I caught a bus that I thought dropped me off near my apartment. It didn't but good thing I noticed. I got off before it became too big of a mistake. Oh, when I first got on the bus, a little kid was staring at me from his car. Wait, first thing. He was in the front seat on his mom's lap. What?? I guess that is what the Italians do. But anyway, I waved at him and he waved back. We exchanged silly faces. It was a small moment but I really liked it.

St. Peter's, on my walk


very official

St. Peter's again

dragon fountain

No comments:

Post a Comment