Sunday, April 28, 2013

Complaining and Some Other Good Stuff

I haven't done much today. Like most days this year, I almost cried because I couldn't find any current information on the aspirin market (a nice librarian helped me via the "Ask a Librarian" thing on our library's website). And I wasn't feeling great as I walked the streets of the market this morning, looking for gifts for people. I've been here more than three months and only finished buying gifts for two people! I don't even want to talk about it. And it was hot and crowded and I was hungry. Also, everything I wanted, for myself, was too expensive! Anyway, instead of complaining this whole time, I want to share three things with you. One is a post from my friend Catherine, who is studying in Ireland. The other two are videos that two friends made, Cody and Dan, that were shown at Campus Movie Fest.


I had to watch it like 12 times before I understood, but I was just being dumb. It is very good. Look for Cody's cameo around 1:40. But I don't want to ruin it for you by telling you how it affected me!

Alright well it is taking forever to get the second video up, so here's the link. I thought it was very funny because I like puns and stuff. And candy.

Last but not least is Catherine's post. She recently went to visit relatives who live in Ireland. It is very touching and sweet. But to me, it is bittersweet. I wish I had family who lived in a small town somehwhere to take me in for a few days. And so I could see where someone from my family lived. I guess I do have something like that inside the US, in Bethlehem (I love going there!), but still!

No comments:

Post a Comment