Sunday, April 7, 2013

Running and Links

This here is procrastination at its finest. I need to get my art history presentation together but it is the only thing I have to do. Not too much pressure to get it done now but I really need it done today. This morning, I woke up to run with the Roma Road Runners Club. We had to take a bus and the metro (for an hour total) to get to a park by the aqueduct. It was so pretty. Rome just ends and green fields spring up. You run along the dirt paths, through so much history. It was very cool. And the members were so nice. They took us around the park and made sure we felt at home. One guy even was like paparazzi, taking our pictures all the time. The weather was also beautiful--high 60s and sun. On my way home, Sal even gave me a Butterscotch Krimpet!

But here are two links that I recently been thinking about. The first is a new release by Noah and the Whale. Their new album is out on May 6 (hint hint) and I cannot wait. The second is an article about walking from Vienna to Budapest. It follows the same route that a traveler wrote about in the 1930s. I would love to walk across something: PA or the Appalachian Trail??

No comments:

Post a Comment