Saturday, April 27, 2013

Swedish Choir Concert

Well yesterday was a rarity for me. I slept 12 hours, woke up at 11, ran, and then never left the apartment. I didn't even get any work done. I spent a good chunk of my day watching Campus Movie Fest movies.

Anywho, today I was regular me. I woke up early, ran, and almost finished my paper. By almost, I mean I went over the page limit and now have to cut things out. Tonight, I went to a Swedish choir concert. It was amazing. When I went to mass last Sunday, they mentioned it and I planned on attending. It was something Rick Steves would go to. Anyway, I loved it. I now want to go to Sweden or Norway or any of the Nordic countries. One day I will. Afterwards, I got gelato again at Della Palma (mint and biscotto). So good. I got to see Rome at night, which is pretty neat and I wish I went out more at night to see it.


rain

the chior

Piazza Navona



No comments:

Post a Comment